Thursday 25 August 2011

MY LAST THOUGHT.

My last thought shall echo through eternity
Not in vain shall my earthly valour be
Rather in quest does it vanquished
But by this the great heart of mine shall be
Between sighs and pants though strive through
Even if all surrender while faith seemed to fail
 But to my bosom hold tight,
Like my very life, the very thought of this moment esteem

Though the presence may never be regained
Yet the tomorrow is the only consolation we get
To correct the errors of the vain days spent
And today as a link to generations stringed to our loins,
Shall be the memory scripted in this last thought
Share with the time at hand.

The voice from the past calling home
Calling to the generations of the age yet to be
Telling the stories of valiant heroes
Through the resonance of ancient time
Vibrating in this bones of my youth
And in conduct and gesture thus the silent sounds of our forefathers echoes
Through my innocent lips
Made of clay yet glitter in wit
But all said and done, in my last thought shall my life be read
As I course from this stream of reality
Beyond this footfall reduce into solitude from this noise of living
But If the good God grant me the last wish as an appendage to this failing moment
 My last thought shall for nothing but you.

No comments:

Post a Comment