Thursday 21 August 2014

My Baby

Love  is not just a friend;
It is the beauty of the heart.
If I have to do it again and again
If have to live another life
If I only have a second to survive my mortal instinct
If in a blink of the moment
Of the the reality I am bound in
If in the wisp of breath and glimpse of sight
If it is in the dream that never end
Or the gleam of first light on my bleary eyes
In the  sunshine or in my darkest moments
In the fall of my chest or rise of my heart
In my blossoming soul or tone of symphonic spirit
In the thick or thin, supple moment or crisp circumstances
In weakness or strenght
In the cuddle of your arms or warmth of your bosom
In your gentle sigh or wisp of your whisper
In the tenderness of your lips or comeliness of your eyes
I will always LOVE YOU, MY BABY.

No comments:

Post a Comment