Saturday 23 July 2016

Aged one

'Sometimes true joy is found in simple things of life.' the aged man almost sighed.
He couldn't understand. His confusion was evident on his face. He had to ask, 'Uh, what are the simple things of life?'
His grandmother took time to say, 'simple things of life? You will not agree with me, my son, when I say them.'
He said, 'Who am I not to agree with. You grey hair, mother, is unarguably blooming wisdom. I am only blind not to respect them.'
'Okay,' she said. 'These simple things of life are:giving to the poor even though they can't give you back; loving those who despise you; saying sorry even to those who hurt you; helping those who have let you down; blessing those who abuse you; my dear, responding positively to life even if it is not fair. By these, you can live long and enjoy life....'
www.truthattwilight.com
www.smilingjohne.wordpress.com
www.olubowalejohnson.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment